CryptoCares: Bahamas 2020
Get away from the awful winter cold, take a break from all the pressure, and get set for a full Caribbean experience as the community comes together to show how Crypto Cares.
Join us in an
A chance to disconnect, network,
and make life-long friends with
like-minded Bitcoin Professionals
in a calm, beautiful, remote location
Help out Local Charities
You can make a difference. Let's do it together.
When: Winter 2020/2021
This multimedia initiative will raise awareness around the Bahamian Islands, focusing on some of the challenges they have faced due to Hurricane Dorian and how the beautiful people of the Islands are making a change for the better. The Bitcoin community has an incredible opportunity to engage with the Islanders, learn about their culture, and prove that crypto not only cares, but can be transparent, usable, and helpful to the Caribbean today.
Eleuthera is a rustic island in the Bahamas. It is an island of casual sophistication, housing isolated communities, well-developed resorts, rocky bluffs, low-lying wetlands and massive coral reefs that create magnificent backdrops and is the fourth most populated with 11,000 residents. It offers lush tropical greenery and magical pink sand beaches with a little colorful shopping and dining in between.
Free live music event for the Bahamians, tourists, and ex-pats
Free educational workshop for the Bahamians, tourists, and ex-pats
Professionally produced 8 part video series featuring island experiences, initiatives, and charities to be shared online and made available for use to sponsors
Social media campaign with distribution to thousands via trusted blockchain and music publications
Tatiana’s family has had a residence in Eleuthera, Bahamas for over 10 years. During that time, she has been lucky enough to be treated to the Bahamian hospitality. She fell in love with the beauty, culture, and especially the people.
While Eleuthera was mostly spared by Hurricane Dorian, many others in the Bahamas have suffered. As someone who joined the crypto revolution to help improve the world, she saw a great opportunity to provide education and access to Bitcoin, as well as bring the community together in song through a multicultural musical experience.
The organizations we are supporting through this effort are focused on relief efforts, but also toward bringing more opportunities to the Bahamian youth through technology and the arts.
More Activities, Events, etc.
- A free indoor and outdoor community event featuring Tatiana Moroz and other international live music as well as crypto education, prizes, and more captured on video to be shared.
- Live interview with Bytes Bahamas, a local organization teaching kids in under served communities how to code.
- Understanding the victims of Dorian, and those who are trying to help.
Morning beach cleanup and interview with local environmental charity Bahamas Plastic Movement.
- Visit with Space2Create, a comprehensive youth development program that allows children and teens to learn through working together on artistic, academic and community projects.
- Showcase Bahamian culture at the Junkanoo festival during the winter holiday.
Sightseeing, tourism, spending Bitcoin in the Bahamas.
- More content TBA as partners are confirmed
How Can we Help?
- Donation of laptops to Bytes Bahamas
- On-Site Donations to Dorian Relief
- Free Bitcoin for first 100 sign-ups
- Free Education for hundreds of Bahamians
- Awareness for charities and tourism in the Bahamas
- Beach clean up to raise awareness for environmental waste
- Solicitation of charity donations may be able to be tracked and offering a new opportunity for raising charitable funds for viewers online. This will be promoted through our various partner channels, and in the press.
- Other charitable partnerships being explored now.
We will be sharing our journey with several media partners we are announcing as they confirm, but starting with: SonicScoop.com, The Tatiana Show, and Proof of Love podcasts, as well as other press outlets and sponsors.
Don't Miss Out on this Great Opportunity for Genuine Content Creation
- 2+ week campaign on Twitter in tandem with media partners
- 2+ week photo campaign on Instagram
- 2+ week campaign on Facebook in tandem with media partners
Want to become an Individual Donor?Tickets
Click the button below!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Send us an email!
Sponsorship opportunities can be discussed with Tatiana@CryptoMediaHub.com
Media partnerships and donations of physical goods are also welcome.